Altai A3c Dual-band Access Point is designed to be used in Altai Super WiFi systems to provide the highest speed 2.4 and 5 GHz dual-band dual-concurrent access coverage for indoor areas.
The A3c has both a 2.4 GHz (3×3:3 802.11b/g/n) radio and a high capacity 5 GHz (3×3:3 802.11a/n/ac) radio which can be operated at the same time for 2.4 and 5 GHz dual-band dual-concurrent access coverage. The dual-band operation not only provides the highest capacity up to 1.75 Gbps but also performs better in the less interfered 5 GHz frequency band. The ceiling-mounted design of A3c can be installed exactly on the ceiling where the capacity is required.
• High capacity 1.3 Gbps in 5 GHz and 450 Mbps in 2.4 GHz
• Built-in 2.4 and 5 GHz 3×3 MIMO spatial polarized antennas
• Ceiling-mounted omni coverage
• 3×3 MIMO in 3 streams for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) radios
• Carrier grade 802.11a/b/g/n/ac AP for indoor applications
• AltaiCare cloud-based zero configuration and secured AP management
• Multi-operating modes allowed: AP, bridge, repeater mode or CPE
• 802.3at and 802.2af compliant PoE
Nguyễn Hoài Tâm –
Hơi thô nhưng mà hiệu năng tốt.